Thursday 13 October 2016

Fuel Pumps and Pipes. Zetec Throttlebody mod

Well after many design manoeuvres the LP and HP pumps are in (loose fitted). The swirlpot is in and the plumbing is routed (VERY loosely). I need to get a load of pipe clamps and p clips to secure all the piping and keep it out of harms way. Im really pleased I found room at the back to mount all this stuff. I think I'll give the diff a brush up and some Hammerite treatment.


I have modified the standard throttle body so it has an idle control screw as I wont be running an IACV as its really not necessary. All you have to do is remove the glue and then remove the grub screw that holds the throttle flap and then insert a suitable length bolt of the right thread. (the stainless flathead in my pic)






No comments:

Post a Comment