Saturday 5 November 2016

Seats, Wheels, Graphics

A little more progress, I got the seats last week. They're actually out of my Zero that I built a few years ago. The guy that bought it put grp ones in and so I got these back from him for £70 the pair!




Stripped the dash out to wire in the ECU, I was surprised as I was expecting it to be a right mess back here but its one job that has been done really well.



New rims looking good on 15's


Started playing around with the Red Bull concept, I have so many vinyls that I can afford to try a few different things out.



Thats all for now folks, its flipping cold work in the garage at the moment! I still need a shortened sump, starter and alternator kit so that I can actually get on with the business end of getting it started and back on the road. Theres no rush though as this was always a winter project, its just going very well! :-)




2 comments:

  1. It's looking fantastic mate!!
    Will you be leaving the new wheels that colour or changing to a darker colour?
    Can you fit the standard alternator and starter on to the engine or do you need to have special ones?
    Loving the Redbull graphics even though I didn't think I would....
    Great work mate, I'm enjoying watching your progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, theres a small alternator kit when fitting a zetec in RWD. Also I need a sierra type starter for the flywheel. The wheels will be gloss black eventually

      Delete