Sunday 21 August 2016

Some other Strikers

As mine looks quite dowdy in the colour scheme I got it in I thought I'd post some others, mainly for Mick in Cayman to see. I like them all especially the orange one but my current thinking is the Ali panels will be satin black or carbon wrapped the front wings I have ordered are genuine Carbon Fibre. The front bonnet and nose will be white as will the rear tub. I was thinking orange but the existing seats are red piped and it has red Willans Harnesses (the expensive and king of harnesses) I think white, black with red detailing looks cool!




This OBVIOUSLY IS NOT a Striker but its the colours Im talking about...



My current interior and the reasoning behind not ditching the harnesses and seats. If I go with that as a plan I wont have to change the chassis tube colour in the cockpit or the seats/harnesses and maybe (not sure yet) the roll bar colour

Knowing me my mind will change on and off but its fine because Im concentrating on function first as I have learned from other builds to wait to do all the cosmetic stuff as things get scratched, scruffy or broken during builds some time. Im also trying to keep it so it can be put back together quickly if the weathers right some day in winter before completion of the total project/concept.








No comments:

Post a Comment